Friday, December 31, 2010

365 Down

Another 365 days have passed and I find it hard to believe! I must say, without a doubt, that 2010 will most assuredly go down in my book as one of the best years ever. It's not really hard to figure out why:

May finally brought a face to the little girl that had plagued my mind for nearly 3 years and Bobby got to cradle a tiny piece of pink all his own for the very first time.
Then we got to sit back and watch her grow for 7 and a half months....and man, I know I'm biased, but she just keeps getting cuter!! Having this little Hondurican added to our family overshadowed pretty much everything in 2010. God is faithful!
My boys have grown so much in one short year as well. Cade and Grant are coming up on one full year of sharing a room and most days it works well. The other days......well, not so much.
Grant ended the year with a new do. I was hesitant at first but now I really, really love it.
And Little Buddy. My five year old Little Buddy. I could do a year long blog based upon his antics alone. I have had more laughs this year due to this child and I'm hoping he cracks me up even more in 2011.
So here's to one more year down. One more year full of celebrity mishaps (I'm talking to you Jesse James). One more year of great concert happenings (Thank you Carrie Underwood!) And one more year filled with great friends, happiness, and good health. I couldn't ask for anything more! As for resolutions: I got none. I don't feel the need to impose unwanted and unneeded pressure on myself. I hope everyone has had a beautiful Twenty-ten!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hope you have a wonderful 2011!! Keep up the Great "journal"!!