After several weekends spent at the fields in the middle of nowhere I was pretty glad to have all three of our seasons come to a close. We lucked out with lots of great weather. Not a cold day to speak of the entire season. That worked out great for us this year being that for the first time ever I was lugging a baby and all the paraphernalia that goes along with said baby.
Grant tried his hand at flag football this year in lieu of soccer and I'm happy to say that he was quite pleased! I'm pretty certain that he does not have the build to have much of a career in football, unless maybe he's a quarterback (which generally includes being able to throw the football and right now that is still questionable). I won't count him out yet being that he's only 6. He did like playing quarterback for his team some but was best at being a mean flag puller.
No comments:
Post a Comment