Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Fever

My Little Tee-Tiny has started throwing out some smiles and I couldn't be more happy about it. I do find it slightly aggravating though that I am with her ALL day, changing her poop diapers, feeding her on a nice, tidy schedule, cuddling her for no reason other than I like the way her little baby body feels in my arms, and did I mention changing her poop diapers? Anyway, and I can talk to her for 10 minutes straight with nothing but this expression:


Then her daddy walks in the door from work and gets the full mouth grin. What's up with that? I've finally found something that works 99.987% of the time to get a great grin out of this baby girl and really has nothing to do with me at all. She's got the fever.......
The Beiber Fever.

It all started after we watched the E Entertainment channel special "Justin Beiber: In My World". It was riveting. What got her hooked though? His "Baby, Baby, Baby" song. Don't act like a thirty-something and pretend you're all, "Who is Justin Beiber?" He's only like the biggest tween phenomenon giving the JoBros a run for their moola.

So, you want a smile and a lot of cooing? Sing a little "Baby, Baby, Baby, OHhhhh" and this is a small sample of the reward:


Yep. My baby girl gots the fever. Looks like Bobby and I will start our 2010 Tour of Concerts with Lanie in her Baby Bjorn rockin' it out with Beiber. That wouldn't be weird. at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonja - I cracked up at this because just this morning I "happened" to have it on E! and there was a documentary on the Beiber that just "happened" to catch. Girls everywhere love this kid. Young and old, apparently. Though I'm not saying we are old. And I am not saying we love him either. You can't tie me to that. I didn't say it.

Beth Loveless Bogosian

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Hahahaha! Seriously, please get this stuff published. You are hysterical!

Shawn said...

All I read was "we watched the E Entertainment channel special "Justin Beiber: In My World"."

I am ashamed for you....

Anonymous said...

sonja, after way too long i am catching up on some of your blog. i have to read more often. you crack me up. i long to be as dedicated as you to my blog (don't look at the last time i posted-way too embarassing!) elaina is just to beautiful! i know you are loving every moment and cherishing that sweet baby girl! i cannot wait to meet her. we have to get to c-town soon! your family is beautiful and getting way too big friend! miss you! -vern