Sunday, April 25, 2010

So How Are Those Glasses Workin' for Ya?


Considering that we have had them a total of 5 and one half days and they look like this for the second time this week:

I would venture to say that things are actually going just as I had anticipated! When I inquired Rhett as to why his glasses had one katiwompass side his response was, "Well I don't know.......I just saw 'em laying on the ground and they just looked like that." 

Good gravy. This is one time in my life I'm going to be thankful that I bought in to the warranty plan. Glasses Man: we'll be back tomorrow. I'm sure we'll be on a first name basis by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Bless him. Good choice with the insurance plan. Hope they have accident forgiveness like Nationwide. I think you're going to need it.

Lucy said...

A pair of sport glasses might not be a bad idea! Both Christopher and Joseph wore them when appropriate, otherwise, they would have gone through many more pairs of glasses. Good luck!! I really think the glasses look great on him!