Thursday, April 22, 2010

Specs

This week brought about some change for Little Buddy. As of Tuesday he's the proud (not really) owner of a brand new pair of specs.

He was excited at the prospect of having glasses and had fun for the first 15 minutes of our 4 hour trek over a span of 3 days to pick out some frames. He finally put a limit on me saying, "Look, I'm going to try on six and ONLY six more pairs and then this is done." When he actually got them this week, however, he told me that quote, "Welllll.....I sank I'll just pit these riiight here in this case 'cause I sure would hate if they got broked." I've convinced him to wear them despite the fact that he's completely nervous about sporting them for the first time in front of his comrades. All that to say, if you see him, please reiterate his handsomeness!

In other news, Grant is now the proud owner of a hole in his grill. He couldn't be more ecstatic about being the first kid in his kindergarten class to lose a tooth during the month of April.
Rhett was happy about that as well because now not only is he "twins" with Cade since they have the whole glasses deal in common, but he is "twins" with Grant because they both have missing bottom teeth. Bless him........he doesn't realize he got the recessive missing teeth gene. One of these days we'll buy him the best set of porcelain veneers money can buy.
Until then, I'll be a staunch supporter of the snaggle teeth in our family.....as long as it's not my own.

No comments: