Grant's favorite birthday present has been tearing up the streets......well, the streets of his mind. He's already been talking about how he could take his car to the pool and only, IF ONLY, it would be frozen over, he could drive it right across the water.
He picked out one of his most loved sleeping partners, so loving and thoughtfully named, Black Bear, to be the sole driver of his prized wheels. I can't decide if Black Bear's facial expression shows happiness or frustration.
I find it quite ironic that this is his most prized pastime these days being that I personally bought him two remote control race cars for Christmas that never made it out of the package and were returned to the store without a second thought as to where they might be. As of today, I've used a total of 12 batteries not counting the one's that were in it when he got it. This might be a good time to remember to use my Duracell coupons.
2 comments:
If he's going through them that quickly you may want to look into rechargables.
I concur!
Post a Comment