He was being quite the cut-up and making his friend Olivia laugh during the ceremony.
This is Grant with his teacher Ms. Ann Marie. He super loved being in her class this year. One thing they did with each child is to announce for everyone what they desired to be when they grow up. Grant's response is about 2 years and holding : An army jet pilot.

He gave Ms. Ann Marie a charm bracelet as a thank you for being such a great teacher.

I took Grant's picture with Thomas because, save for one year when he moved away, they have been in the same class at preschool. Grant and Thomas were usually inseperable at school. Unfortunately, they won't get to go to the same elementary school :(

Hugs from mommy for the graduate.

And another from daddy:

Kisses from grandma who never misses a thing!

I am so proud of Grant and how well he's done in his preschool. He started in the one year old class when he was 15 months old. He's never cried, not once, when I dropped him off. He's made several new friends, learned how to write his name, his colors, shapes, and numbers to name a few things. And, he's learned lots of independence. I can't wait to see him flourish in kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment