Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Now He's Got His Own Tag

You know Little Buddy is always in some kind of mischief. He's a sneaky fella and one that I do not trust under any circumstance. He's got a long running history with writing instruments and recently I've noticed that he has some gang tendencies. In fact, he's developed his own "tag". I'm sure that if he were older and was part of the Bloods or the Crypts this is what his spray paint bottle would draw:

Exhibit A: An unsuspecting corner of the living room that is sandwiched between a wall of windows and the built in entertainment center. It had gone unnoticed for some time until I was doing some random cleaning. Notice the "double t's"..... r. h. e. TT !!Exhibit B: Facial tissues from Target that were minding their own business on the counter....apparently way too close to a sharpie. Again, the double T's.Exhibit C: The last victim is one not to be reckoned with. The Infallible, Holy word of the Lord. Defacing such things is surely punishable by things worse than jail but shall not be discussed on this forum. I believe in the book of Joseph, chapter 3, it states that if you are under the age of 4 that this offense can be cleared and forgiven through the prayer and petition of your parents.

So, this double T is turning up all over this house. The defacer denies all charges but, seriously, he's the only person in this family with TT in his name. And given his reputation, he's prone to lying on the witness stand.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

That boy... that boy!!!!!!!!!

CEU said...

When he does them in lower case, they look like crosses! :)

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I almost peed my pants. Thanks for the daily entertainment!