MY FRONT DOOR!!! ON MY CHRISTMAS WREATH!!!
Did she not scope this area out very well? Has she not taken note that the tiny suction cup holding this wreath on the door window is quite unstable??? Has she not seen Little Buddy slamming these doors in the morning while we're waiting on the bus?
Not to mention that I am totally late taking these down. Now I'm really breaking winter decoration etiquette. It will be several more weeks before I can change out the wreath. I'll have to wait on the birdies to hatch and then learn to fly away......if they don't plunge to their untimely death beforehand due to suction failure, crazy kids, or get eaten by the peculiar cat that I have never, EVER seen before that was standing on my front porch this afternoon. Not good planning by Ms. Robin....what a birdbrain.
1 comment:
At least you get to watch them all up close.
Post a Comment