Cade was siked because we had bought a new sled about a month ago. I thought for sure that it would be Murphy's Law that since we now actually OWNED a sled, we wouldn't get any more snowfall for the year. If you remember, last year our redneck family attempted to sled down our hill on a piece of box that I had torn. Totally embarrassing.
Bobby tried his hand at a triple decker sled down the hill. It didn't go over too well but that didn't stop the smiles.

You can't hang around this crowd too long without hearing "OHHHH, my TENDERS!!!" which is exactly what Rhett is yelling after receiving a swift moving snowball to the "area" in this pic. Thank you Kung Tu Fanda (Rhett language) for instilling this ever so useful statement into our everyday vocabulary.
I got my turn to try out the new sled before the snow melted away. By the way, I love snow outfits. This jacket of Bobby's really just hugs my curves in all the right places. Makes me feel like a woman.

A great big woman.

Rhett braved the sled alone but then decided to ride piggyback with Bobby. Previously, I would wait for him at the bottom and then stop him before he slid into the creek at the bottom of the hill. This time Bobby was doing the stopping but Rhett didn't get it. I took this pic just as the concern crept upon his face. Seconds later he screamed, "OH NO" and bailed.



2 comments:
Love that last picture!
LOVE the pics! We didn't get any snow. That looked like a blast!
Post a Comment