Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Have You Been Doing All Year??

We kicked off the new year with a trip up to the "big movies" at Opry Mills. I learned a couple lessons that day. First off, you probably don't need to pay extra to Fandango your tickets if the movie you are seeing has been out for two months. It was pretty easy to find a seat since we were the ONLY family in the entire theater. That left approximately 552 seats to choose from. Secondly, it doesn't really benefit one to drive 30 extra minutes to the IMAX theater if, once again, the movie you're seeing has been out for 2 months in which case the said movie will be played on a regular screen...........just like the one you passed 15 minutes into the 45 minute drive. It was still a nice family adventure and the boys liked the 3D glasses.
Then, for this first time this year I got to hold baby Crosby! I never got to lay eyes on him at the hospital since he was in the NICU but on Tuesday I made my way up to his house to get some baby lovin'.......and I loved every minute of it! He's a tiny little peanut and still so young that I barely saw his eyeballs. Here's the little mama doing well. I would venture to say that this is where Crosby spends most of his time! It was music to my ears the other day when I called her and said the usual, "What are you doing?" and her answer was "Feeding the BABY." I've waited for a long time to hear those words on the other end of the line! God is good.


I can't wait to get up there and get my baby fix again! So far I'm likin' 2009!




2 comments:

Dan and Rachel Williamson said...

oh, I am so jealous you got to hold Crosby!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Look out Jonas Brothers! Three-D glasses have really come a long way from the ones I remember....