Thank goodness my age was not truly reflected in the cupcake. Hence the reason I chose cupcakes instead of a regular sheet cake. I am, however, embracing my age this year. Does it really matter that I'm no longer able to touch the twenties? Nah. No one says I have to act like it :)
I got some good birthday lovin' from my boys. At least there was one day out of the 365 that obeying was top priority for them!

Then, Friday night I had a little GNO with some friends. We ate big bowls of goodness at Ghenghis and then headed to the movies to catch a girly flick. We had a great time and I was so glad that my sis was able to come up and join the fun!Last night Bobby took me to dinner and to see a great movie. I highly recommend Slumdog Millionaire. I jokingly say that it's about a rapper and a prostitute because I feel like the title eludes to such, but it's not. It was definitely worth the moola.

Happy Birthday to Me! And another one bites the dust........
5 comments:
Okay I stopped by on your actual birthday and didn't even know it... Happy Birthday!!!!! Looks like you had many fun celebrations.
Happy Birthday friend!! I need to add that to my calendar! Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya,
vern
I can taste that strawberry cupcake now. Glad it was a great birthday for ya!!
Happy Birthday! Hope you received my message. Looks like it was a great one. :-)
Happy Bday! I am glad you had a good one. Yes, I agree with embracing your age. I love the 30's. I feel much mor in control of myself! Ha! Love ya!
Post a Comment