Finally, I've found a
Wii game that doesn't send pangs of guilt running through my veins when the children request just one more hour of playtime. I
definitely lost my Mother of the Year nomination over the Christmas break when Rhett was sick and I let the other two play Star Wars Lego's for 12 hours straight. I did offer them nourishment and I'm sure they broke for bathroom...............well, I know
Cade did. Grant you never can tell. He'd do good in Times Square on New Year's Eve if you catch my drift. Anyway, it's the
Wii Outdoor Challenge. See the physical activity involved?
Cade is all about it. Breaking records. Getting "Legend" status. I decided that I can't be outdone either. I play a pretty mean log jumper. I had to get my mind ready for the challenge. So help me if I let a first grader beat me at something physical.

Check out these
upps! They didn't call me "Springs" in
high school volleyball for
nothin'!
hehe.
Cade comes up from playing this and he is completely sweaty. I LOVE it!! It's like a mini
bootcamp for kids. Grant is still a little intimidated unless he has an unsuspecting friend over that he knows is going to be worse at it than him. Then he's all about playing. I'm putting my stamp of approval on this one. I'll be writing the committee to let them know I'm willing to be put back on the table for a possible
MOTY nomination again. I think this time I'll have something to stand on.
3 comments:
I can't stop looking at the amount of space between you and the ground in that picture. That is a serious amount of air you're catching there, "Springs."
Seriously, I don't think that's natural. You should be on Heroes with that super power. Impressive indeed.
~H
You all should check out the Dancing games. Similar game pad and you have to step on the appropriate location for each step of the song.
Also, Lightsaber Duels would be fun for the kids as they swing at each other in game (as apposed to in real life)
-Chris
I want one of those, but I know I would NEVER get anything done around here!!! What great exercise!
Post a Comment