This is actually one of my favorite pictures. It's of Grant in 2006 during our fall leaves photo shoot. We were at my mom's house and she has a beautiful red maple in her side yard that makes for incredible color in the fall. This was before the day of editing every photo with some Photoshop and all that hooha. Not that I do that now with EVERY photo but I look at this one and think I could really jazz up the color a bit and do some fun things with it. I'll write that on a post it note and get to it in 2011 when I have time for that kind of thing. For now, this one will have to suffice. Have fun gazing at his cuteness.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Flashin' Back for a Tag
So, many moons ago I was tagged by my friend Heather to post the 4th photo in my 4th photo folder and tell about it. I'm agreeing to this tag because it doesn't require me to make a list of 100 things or use my brain in any way that becomes uncomfortable. Here it is:
This is actually one of my favorite pictures. It's of Grant in 2006 during our fall leaves photo shoot. We were at my mom's house and she has a beautiful red maple in her side yard that makes for incredible color in the fall. This was before the day of editing every photo with some Photoshop and all that hooha. Not that I do that now with EVERY photo but I look at this one and think I could really jazz up the color a bit and do some fun things with it. I'll write that on a post it note and get to it in 2011 when I have time for that kind of thing. For now, this one will have to suffice. Have fun gazing at his cuteness.
This is actually one of my favorite pictures. It's of Grant in 2006 during our fall leaves photo shoot. We were at my mom's house and she has a beautiful red maple in her side yard that makes for incredible color in the fall. This was before the day of editing every photo with some Photoshop and all that hooha. Not that I do that now with EVERY photo but I look at this one and think I could really jazz up the color a bit and do some fun things with it. I'll write that on a post it note and get to it in 2011 when I have time for that kind of thing. For now, this one will have to suffice. Have fun gazing at his cuteness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome picture!! Can't imagine what you would need to do to that. Then again, that's why most of my photos look the way they do!!
~H
Post a Comment