Let's face it. He got the Baker no hips, no bootie gene. It's one space on the punnet square for which I can claim the dominant gene. I'm two for three since Grant has the same problem. I'll take what I can get. Every thing else seems to spiral from Bobby's gene pool. My apologies to those of you who have seen more of Rhett than you were planning on. Rest assured...it will happen again.Thursday, January 22, 2009
It CRACKS Me Up
I see this view more times in one day than you care to know about. I'm sure any Preschool teacher, Sunday School teacher, good friend or gym childcare worker could say the same thing. It's not that I don't try to help the child out...........I bought the elastiwaist pants and I have them pulled so tight that the little button thingy leaves an indention on his hips by the end of the day. I can't size down because he would then be wearing high waters which to me falls in a category just as bad as crack showing. What's a mom suppose to do??
Let's face it. He got the Baker no hips, no bootie gene. It's one space on the punnet square for which I can claim the dominant gene. I'm two for three since Grant has the same problem. I'll take what I can get. Every thing else seems to spiral from Bobby's gene pool. My apologies to those of you who have seen more of Rhett than you were planning on. Rest assured...it will happen again.
Let's face it. He got the Baker no hips, no bootie gene. It's one space on the punnet square for which I can claim the dominant gene. I'm two for three since Grant has the same problem. I'll take what I can get. Every thing else seems to spiral from Bobby's gene pool. My apologies to those of you who have seen more of Rhett than you were planning on. Rest assured...it will happen again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Not to hurt your feelings , a belt might help.
Love it he could be a plumber some day, not that you want him to be. He's got the crack for it.
Just for the record: If I put a belt on him he can't get it undone to go to the bathroom. Then I have an even bigger problem than a crack show.
If I have to see crack, on a regular basis... Iam sure glad it is his. Because you know what they say... crack kills!
Get a belt??? Anon... how many 2/3 year olds have you belt wrestled with???
My apologies, it's been a very long time since I dealt with a 3yr. old, I guess a belt is not the answer.
I can't remember back that far as to whether or not I had to deal with crack showings. It's teenagers now that I see the cracks of their butts, but they like it that way.
That looks like the men's wakeboarder style of '05 when it was cool for your boardshorts to reveal crack. Much cuter when executed by a three-year-old I believe.
Post a Comment