Even after the song he still seemed a bit shocked. I'll have to admit that I, myself, was shocked as well. Shocked that I had it in me to be singing when it clearly was NOT daylight outside. If you've ever lived with me you know that I DO NOT talk or interact with others in the morning.....especially if the sun is not yet awake.Wednesday, October 29, 2008
We've Hit the Big Zero-Three!
Today is Little Buddy's third birthday! Time has gone by so quickly that I'm shocked we are celebrating this already. At about 6:15 this morning I decided to fashion him a birthday crown out of some cardboard. It really turned out to be a hit. He stood statue-like on the kitchen chair while we sang happy birthday to him. He didn't move an inch while we were singing. My voice must have scared him stiff...
Even after the song he still seemed a bit shocked. I'll have to admit that I, myself, was shocked as well. Shocked that I had it in me to be singing when it clearly was NOT daylight outside. If you've ever lived with me you know that I DO NOT talk or interact with others in the morning.....especially if the sun is not yet awake.
Even after the song he still seemed a bit shocked. I'll have to admit that I, myself, was shocked as well. Shocked that I had it in me to be singing when it clearly was NOT daylight outside. If you've ever lived with me you know that I DO NOT talk or interact with others in the morning.....especially if the sun is not yet awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday little man!
Happy Birthday Rhett! Hope you had a fun day and so glad that Chicky Bear made the party!
I am quite impressed with your crown making skills...especially at 6:15 AM!!! I a not a morning person either. I can't believe he is 3. It seems like not long ago I was TRYING to rock him in VBS. :)
Time flies when you are having fun! Happy Birthday Rhett!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!
Post a Comment