G gave him a farewell hug. He had no heart wrenching words as he did last year. I guess he realizes the Lego freedom he will have once Cade is confined to school 5 days a week. It opens up a whole new realm of play.
We ran into our best bud going in to school. They didn't get the same teacher again this year but I'm sure it's for the better. If they didn't have the same name you might think they are brothers the way they act sometimes.
The new teacher, Mrs. K. I think she is going to be a good fit for Cade. Only time will tell for sure!
This is how I left him..... Sitting at his new little desk area getting ready to color or something. Today is just a half day so I'm sure there won't be any "real" learning but I'm excited to hear what his classroom is going to be like. And waahoo! to the wrap-packs for school supplies. I didn't have to buy a single thing on my own and when we walked in it was all nicely placed in his spot already ready to be used. I'll definately do that again next year. And, yes, AJ, I'll give you a buzz about them :)
Here's to the start of another school year!!
2 comments:
we too have entered the realms of first grade- i haven't posted my pics yet but will soon! kids grow way too fast!
i love checkin' in on your blog!
happy days! courtney:)
we too have entered the realms of first grade- i haven't posted my pics yet but will soon! kids grow way too fast!
i love checkin' in on your blog!
happy days! courtney:)
Post a Comment