Friday, August 31, 2007

Ahhh, brotherly love.......

Car conversation from yesterday, our 4th day to drop Cade off at school this week:

Grant: sssiiiiigggghhhhh.............

Me: What's wrong, buddy?

Grant: " My heart is weally cwying wight now."

Me: Why??

Grant: "Because we had to drop Cade off at kool again. It makes my heart weally cwy. It's still beeping...........but it's cwying."

I think he is having a tough time with all this school stuff!! He asks at least 3 times a day when pick up time is. When Cade gets in the car they hug so long that I have to break it up to get moving. This brotherly love lasts approximately 10 minutes then it is back to life as usual. I will choose to be thankful for the small strides in loving one another!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is weally weally sweet! Let's just hope they are still sticking up for each other in 10 years when they are in high school. I found that it was hard on CJ until Christmas then BJ came back home and bothered with his system... then he was glad to be alone!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Wow! I hope mine will be like that. So sweet!