Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day......EVER!!!!!

Well, it's official. Cade has started Kindergarten. He had his first full day yesterday and he really enjoyed it. He came home with a "green banana" which means that he was excellent all day. He informed me that a girl at his table lost all of her bananas and had to walk the fence at recess. Not good. He also learned to spell "red" and proceeded to sing a song about it (over and over) that nearly made me loose all of MY bananas by the time we got home! This is their commemorative t-shirt for the school since it is brand new and we are the first classes to attend there. Yes, that is a lizard with some sort of Elizabethan collar. Not sure what that is suppose to mean but just for the record, I did NOT vote for the lizard.............

In he goes to his first day. I followed with my camera. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a paprazzi.......
His lovely teacher Ms. Ross. Somehow I feel weird that I am much older than her. What happened to the last 8 or so years of my life????
Hard at work at the desk. I'm sure he is pondering some sort of mathematical equation where square roots and a graphing calculator are needed.....................or he may just be wondering what color he is going to use. Overall, great day. I hope he's not disappointed when he finds out that he has approximately 17 more years of this to go.....................

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Woohooo! What a big boy he is? And how did Mommy do on his FIRST DAY EVER?