Here he is so proud that he actually made it without perishing. I'm sure Mr. Burt is glad to see that he has also matured this year and, unlike two years ago, did not throw every poolside item into the water nor did he pull his trunks down and pee in the grass. Small steps, friends. Big progress. 
Grant was so excited about swim this year. I was glad that I didn't have to hear any tall tales of Mr. Burt putting his hands around Grant's neck and forcing him into the water. He seriously tried to pull that over on me last year. He made so much improvement this year and in fact, is no longer wearing his little lifejacket. He, too, can swim the length of the pool which is just astonishing when you consider that he rarely uses his arms. They stay glued to his sides and his legs just kick like nobody's business.

I guess he figured when you have hair wings like this then arm usage is totally overrated.
Little Buddy wasn't big enough to do lessons this year. But have no doubt, he was planning something totally mischievous for next year. Can't you tell?? I'll have to give my friends at Nickajack the heads up on this one.
2 comments:
I love this blog. Thank you for making me smile! You crack me up!
I can't even stand how cute that picture of Rhett is. That boy needs a modeling contract, pronto.
Post a Comment