Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not so Update Update....

I finally got to talk with our case manager yesterday regarding our dossier (adoption paperwork in El Salvador for all you non-lingo-ers). I have been waiting for forever to hear from her but as I knew from the get-go, communication with her is quite slow. Anyway, she informed me that our dossier was "officially submitted" to the government in ES on November 9th and made it through the "pre-approval" process (which really means a whole lot of nothing other than someone purused it). However, it was then sent back to the attorney with 4 other dossiers to be basically reorganized.........they didn't like the order of the paperwork. So, he fixed all of that, got it recertified and resubmitted. I don't know what effect, if any, that snafoo will have on our wait time. I guess now we are for sure officially waiting to wait............Ahhhh, adoption. So many unknowns, so much wondering, so much waiting.

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you: He rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for Him! Isaiah 30:18

Here we are, Lord! WE'RE WAITING!!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Well, all I can say is that according to Isaiah 40:31, you are going to be one energetic, flying, running, insomniac who doesn't faint! :))

Praying for you today as you wait upon Him and the good stuff He has for you in the future.

Mommy said...

We'll just call him ourselves...who needs Mrs. Pokey-Jane anyway. She doesn't know who she's dealin' with, does she? Attorney...wuz his name? I bet we can find him on whitepages.com. I have no issues with taking matters into our own hands. :-) Hey man...don't make me come down there! Next time, put those papers in the right order or you'll some crazy adoptive parents to deal with. Oh, and don't print this in your blurb comments next year. I have an image of sweetness dripping in sugar to uphold. :-)