Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day??..............Maybe?

Frankly we're all rather perplexed. School was called off today after a teaser of a 2 hour delay. We're assumming it's due to weather.........the only problem is that there is none. I always thought that a prerequisite for a "snow day" was, well, snow. Seems logical. I guess the school board doesn't feed into that same school of thought. So today we have enjoyed our "cold day" off of school doing things such as organizing our playroom, having an indoor picnic with all the premade lunches I spent time making this morning to send to school with my children, and whining and hitting each other a lot..........the kids hitting one another, not me hitting the children :) As for now, it is mandatory quiet time at the Morgan's and I'm soaking in the silence trying not to ponder the many errands I had planned for today that took a backseat when it became "too cool for school".........

2 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

"Too cool for school", I'm like so totally bummed I didn't think of that!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Ha ha! Love the pic. "Hitting," is the joy of boys. LOL! Something I will surely experience!!