Baby girl to this family?? That is going to be the question once this picture arrives in El Salvador!! As some of you blog frequenters know, we have decided to adopt a girl from ES. We have prayed about this decision since December and finally decided to take the leap of faith in July. We officially signed with an agency on July 27th and this Thursday I plan to have all the paper work done and sent to our agency for translation. We are so excited about adding a little pink into our lives!! Please keep us in your prayers as this is going to be a long (about 2 years :( ) process and will surely test our faith and patience!!

One of my dear friends has given me a passage that I have decided to adopt as my own for this experience as I feel it is very fitting:
"But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:24-25
Here's to the beginning of a long journey!!!
3 comments:
Sister-friend... the race is on! May we all be by your side the entire journey... and remember it is not how fast you finish the race, it is that you do... the reward is inexplicable!!!!
Well, I guess the cats out of the bag if it made the blog! Hooray! You will be in our prayers for the long haul. I can not WAIT til we get to make our super-duper-enormous-gigantor-HUGE welcome home sign. So heres to you and Bobby...just waitin' for a little pink in your blue life! Love to you all... :0)
we are so excited for you and will be there for you through this journey! hopefully we will be right behind you on this same journey to Ethiopia.
Post a Comment