Cade continues his run with all green bananas. ( Reminder: bananas are his discipline thing at school, green is awesome, yellow is okay, and red is bad). Today he was chosen as the most well behaved and got to bring home the class mascot. Originally, it's name is "Zebra". I'm sure it took the class a long time to come up with that one......................

He was so proud that he got to bring it home. It's in his bed sleeping with him right now. I seriously thought about spraying it down with lysol because I'm unsure of where it's been. Not many of you will appreciate my thinking but I know at least one person will. You know who you are, Chris. :)
2 comments:
AHHHHH! Mother's day out and kindergarten, what more could you ask for? I love the pictures. The boys are so adorable. I totally agree with you on the zebra. I still take my own Clorox wipes with me to wipe off shopping carts!Does that make me wierd?
I'm with Chris. All those stripes are needed to disguise the grossness of a kindergarten mascot. EWWWW!
Post a Comment