
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Fundraisers.........
This is a head's up to all of you that will be receiving pleas in the mail to please buy a magazine. We are in the 4th (I think) week of school and we are already starting on our second fundraiser!@#@#@ I know you are saying to yourself "what does this picture have to do with this post??" Well, this is how they bribe the children in doing this sweat shop work. You turn in 7 addresses and you walk away with straw/glasses.........entertaining in all households I'm sure. It was funny at first, then quickly turned annoying when all the juice was spilled in the floor. I'm washing the glassses right now.....................I REALLY hope the dishwasher doesn't accidentally ruin them :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:-) I bet the fate of said glasses was certain death. Sorry little dude but do you know how hard it is to wash those things? Gross!
Ummm... you are a better mom than me because I told Baylor we did not know anyone out of town. Everyone we knew was in town and thus exempt from having to purchase a magazine.
Post a Comment