Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How many trees do you need to kill for............

A COMPLETED DOSSIER??????? Approximately eight thousand it seems!! Today my mom kept the boys while I ran around notarizing, certifying, and apostilling all of our documents. It is a huge stack of paper once you are done. I have everything ready to go with the exception of a couple photos I need to redo.
Just for kicks I measured it. I had guessed it was close to an inch of paper and I was right on!
I plan to put this puppy in the mail tomorrow and let someone else deal with it for a while. I started collecting this stuff on July 27 and today, September 19 is my official done day. What a relief!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are awesome pictures... I wish I had taken those when we did ours!!!

Mommy said...

:-) Thanks for fulfilling the request. Your movie producer thanks you!