The long awaited package from Aunt Tracie and Uncle Chris arrived today. The boys were ecstatic. Cade was jumping up and down saying, "I just KNOW this is the one Uncle Chris sent. I just KNOW it!" Filler bags were flying everywhere and finally the box's content was revealed. Lots of stuff: markers, colored pencils, paper of all kinds, dinosaur cards and the coolest of all.................real dinosaur eggs that crack and hatch a baby dino. I'll have to keep you posted on the dino growings.............Is that against Spring Hill City Codes???

What's in here??? Take note that Rhett went straight for the marker pack. If you've read my last post you know what happened next. Yes, sure enough.........marker to the face and hands all over again. I've spared you another pic.......

Cade lovin' the flashcards about dinos.

Thanks Aunt T and Uncle C!!!! WE LOVE GETTING MAIL!!!!! (especially in large boxes :) )
1 comment:
Rhett's face just says "do you SEE the damage I could do with these?" Fun Fun! I loved getting mail as a child...still do actually. I always open anything hand written before I open anything else! Unexpected mail is even better!
Post a Comment