Saturday, August 11, 2007

Click, Clack, Click, Clack.........

While sitting at the computer I was hearing a strange noise coming down the hallway. In one of Bobby's proudest moments as a father of three sons, we realized that it was Rhett, dressed in my shoes and happy to be doing it.
I must say that I, however, was a little more impressed than Bobby. It was shocking to me that he was able to balance and walk any distance in these heels! True talent my friends.
I'm sure this is no indicator towards his future as he is one of the roughest, toughest boys I know. It's just one more challenge that he has conquered...........
One challenge he has NOT conquered............using a marker appropriately. Cade and Grant were doing some coloring and this is how I found Rhett. Serious Wal-Mart diaper baby. I'm not sure why this pic posted so small but his face is saying, "What? What? No big deal." Note to self: do not let Rhett color without supervison. You think I would have learned this lesson the last time when he ate the tips (yes, you read correctly, ATE) off of two green markers. Oh, with age comes so much wisdom.........and common sense.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Snort, snort...giggle, giggle. That is hillarious. I wonder where those high heels will take him someday... we will be watching!

Must be a 3rd child thing... Silas does the same thing! As if the older ones refuse to share the paper so he has to get creative! Let's just hope it does not transform into a love for tats!

Mommy said...

I think you should frame that one for a good chuckle every now and then. Like when your days are a little too serious.