Monday, August 20, 2007

Big Boy

We had some wonderful corn on the cob the other day and as usual I cut all the kernels off of Rhett's and just put them on his plate. You have never seen the likes of a child throwing such a fit. I kept asking him what the problem was and I could not understand a word he was saying. Finally he got up and pointed to the other ears of corn and said, "that one!" So I handed it to him and he went straight to town knawing on that cob.
I guess I underestimated his snaggle tooth on the bottom. Apparently it is more use than I thought! It's funny to see how quickly baby #3 tries to grow up. Can't he just stay little for my sake??????

2 comments:

Ashley said...

TOO TOO FAST!!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

He is the cutest thing! That is so funny! And, yes, those dino eggs are wierd...where can I get one?