We celebrated Cade's 5th birthday with an "army man" theme. He is really into that these days. We started out at the park but the weather was not cooperating with the festivities. We were there for the pizza eating and song singing but had to make a mad dash for the house to eat any cake. Many thanks to all the flexible party-goers that hung in there until the end. Cade had a great time playing with his buddies.

Apparently so did Bobby................... I was doing a slide show of all my pictures and found quite a few with Bobby at the bottom of a pile of boys. Bobby's sister had my camera so she must have captured the tackle. I should have gotten him one of the army man helmets.

Cade's actual birthday isn't for a couple weeks but this was the best time to have a friend get together. He's already counting down the days until his next party!
2 comments:
I say it all the time about J. and now I'll say it about Cade...How did he grow up so fast? I can hardly believe he's almost FIVE!
Ha ha ha! Great picture of all the boys climbing on Bobby! I can't believe Cade is five! WOW! Time flies!
Post a Comment