I made my mom and Bobby's mom a potted plant also. I didn't actually MAKE the pots but I planted the flowers and that should count for something. Big thanks to my mom who is the most self-less person I know. She helps me more than I can even say and has been a wonderful example of a mother my entire life. I can only hope that one day my children feel about me the way that I feel about her.
I also need to give a shout out to my mother-in-law who has given me a wonderful husband. She has been a great Christian example to him and has raised him to be thoughtful, caring, and deep with morals and values. Thanks for rearing him to be a wonderful husband and father!

Hope everyone had a blessed Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it...
Post a Comment