Monday, April 9, 2007

What would your face look like if...............


you were hit by someone running? and fell on a firetruck? and skidded across the gym floor? Unfortunately Cade knows. After clearing the blood away this is what we were left with. He recovered after about 30 minutes but I'm pretty sure he thought he was dying at first because his nose bled pretty bad. Poor guy. This is probably just the first of the worst.............Hence the life of a mom with rough-housing boys.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

OH MY! It does look bad doesn't it. And I must say... you were quick to blog it( It becomes addictive doesn't it). I hope it heals fast and doesn't turn blue.

The boys look precious in the Easter wear...as do mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! My poor baby! Can't wait to see you soon. Love the blog thing Sonj. I miss you all!!

Anonymous said...

I picked other but forgot to sign my name! I just realized tonight that I could comment but are you getting it? love trac

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Is Cade feeling okay? That looks like it REALLY hurt! I love looking at your blog too and seeing what all your boys get into! By the way...Granny's sweat shirt says, "Grandma's Gang" with all her grandkids names on it. I think she said it is 20-something years old.