Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Total Cost for the Prosecution.....$161.00

The Culprit: Grant Walker Morgan............

The Crime: Testing the capabilites of a Kohler Brand toilet by flushing an apple (yes, friends, AN APPLE !#@!#@).

The Hero: Gary, the plumber and his "special potty tools".Quote from Gary " I've never had to do this before" My response, "Welcome to the Morgan's..............."



The audience: Cade, Grant and Rhett who watched very intently for the entire 45 minutes that Gary worked. I'm sure he was thrilled.
I really wanted to get a picutre of Gary with his tool crunching up that apple but I thought he may not be interested in having his picture published on the internet doing such things. Anyway, never a dull moment here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But he looks so innocent!!!!!!! Trac

Mommy said...

OK, I laughed out loud again at your blog. That has got to be your best post yet. Oh the joys of boys!

Ashley said...

HE HE HE HE HE HE HE! I too laughed out loud.

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Ha ha! What's next? I cant wait! LOL!