
After Rhett hunted his eggs, mom took him on a ride in the "choo choo". (Unfortunately, the poor child was unable to see anything due to the oversized hat his mother made him wear...)
Cade and Grant proud with their full buckets of eggs. Due to the temperature, Cade didn't pull his usual "dump and refill".
Rhett found a new hat when we went to Aunt Wendy's to hunt eggs. You would think after having 3 boys I would have a hat that was his size.............
We had dinner and an egg hunt with the cousins. Cade and Grant had a big time.
Easter Morning- it's a rush as it is to get to church at 8 but then you have to squeeze in some time for photos! We still made it to church at 7:59. Grant was NOT in the photo mood. I did actually snag one photo of him smiling. I think Bobby said chocolate or something and that got him going. Otherwise, for the day, below is about as good as it got concerning him and pictures.

Cade and Grant proud with their full buckets of eggs. Due to the temperature, Cade didn't pull his usual "dump and refill".
Rhett found a new hat when we went to Aunt Wendy's to hunt eggs. You would think after having 3 boys I would have a hat that was his size.............
We had dinner and an egg hunt with the cousins. Cade and Grant had a big time.
Easter Morning- it's a rush as it is to get to church at 8 but then you have to squeeze in some time for photos! We still made it to church at 7:59. Grant was NOT in the photo mood. I did actually snag one photo of him smiling. I think Bobby said chocolate or something and that got him going. Otherwise, for the day, below is about as good as it got concerning him and pictures.





No comments:
Post a Comment