
The last visit my sister and brother-in-law made they were stocked with many presents for the boys. Everyone got a new pair of shoes and the best of all.......3 UK sweatshirts. I claim to be a UK fan only by default ( I was born there). I can't say that I watch all the games or anything but Trac, Chris, my dad and my Papaw are all die-hard. I'm going to get one of these pics to my Papaw. I'm sure he would be tickled to see it. The boys really liked them and wear them all the time. ( Not sure why Cade has a pumpkin around his neck. Saved up from Halloween I guess).
I signed the boys up for the Imagination Library book club and they got their first books the other day. They were sooooooo excited. It was The Little Engine That Could. They immediately went to the porch and started "reading". Cade was a nice big brother that day and read to Rhett. Sweet moment.


2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! I never saw Chico! He is so cute! Sounds like a wise move to give him a new home.
Those pics are so sweet. I signed Tol up for that too. He doesn't know when he gets his books yet, so I'm the one who gets excited!
Post a Comment