Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Road Trip!



We decided to take a road trip to visit Tracie and Chris. We went to their Atlanta apartment and wreaked havoc on their once quiet and normal lives. The boys had a great time despite being completely off of their sleeping schedules. We didn't get there until later on Friday night so it was a wash. Saturday we got up bright and early and went to the zoo. They were having a Tuberculosis Walk that day which was a little concerning so we were on the watch for people coughing and what not. So far none of us has come down with anything.....
The zoo had some baby pandas and all the
other animals you can think of. Cade and Grant mostly wanted to see the elephants and they also like looking at the snakes. This is Grant acting like a monkey.





Cade taking a rest with Tracie and Chris so he can finish off his early morning M&M's. Thanks, Chris! Rhett's favorite part of the whole zoo was this camel statue. He sat right on it but his camel riding was short lived. There were a bunch of other tots with the same idea.
















We also went to the University where Chris teaches and we played in the courtyard. We were short one soccer ball so we had to make due with the resources we had. We played for a couple hours with some tennis balls and a huge workout ball. The boys loved it.



I just happened to catch this on film......... Grant is mischevious.


We had such a great time. Thanks Tracie and Chris for having us. We can't wait to see you again! I must say, however, that our parting from Atlanta was bittersweet. I had to leave little Chico with his "forever family". I know that it is best for him and I'm sure Chris is training him well. We'll miss him! Until next time...........















































































No comments: