Grant using his dump truck to haul some dirt who-knows-where. I'm assuming somewhere it shouldn't be..............
Another fun afternoon activity at the Morgan's. Sandbox. ( In case any of you are noticing: Yes, Grant does have a gray tooth. It is not, however, due to a lack of good oral hygiene. He got hit in the mouth at school and this is the result. The dentist is hoping that in the next couple weeks it will improve and go back to it's white color. Please say it will.............)
Rhett looks at the camera but won't smile today. I think he's trying to grab it because I didn't notice his arm/hand in the picture until I posted it.
Cade, proud with a giant dirt clod. Oh, the life of a boy....................
7 comments:
I am sure the boys have a blast in that dirt!!!! Poor Grant and his tooth. It may remain grey until he loses it because it probably killed the nerve when he hit it. However, the good news is that it is a primary tooth and will not affect his permanent teeth. He is so cute grey tooth or not!!!!
I got your comment on our blog page about going to the lake and we would LOVE it if you came. I will get a babysitter too. It will be fun :) Looking forward to it!
Better watch out...a back yard full of bulldozers is surely to bring a few meltdowns at the Morgan's. You KNOW they will want to ride and I doubt Mr. Bulldozer Man will be happy to oblige. Better schedule that for a school day to save your sanity...
Ha! Ha! I found you!!!
That sounded like I am a stalker... I only meant that I am proud I found you by searching... we are going to have to play in that dirt!!!
I enjoyed seeing your children, brings back memories of when mine were little playing in the dirt, mud puddles and the like. It looks like things are going well for you. I hope your mom and and dad are doing well also. Chris and Tracie look good too. Look forward to seeing you in person again, love aunt Marilyn
You mean to tell me that you have loads and loads of dirt in your yard and you haven't invited Carter over to "escawate" (excavate) it? What kind of friends are you?
You know, Carter has a grey tooth also (from a fall in the tub) and the dentist said it's there to stay until it falls out.
Post a Comment