Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just some pictures




Just wanted to add a few pictures . I am still trying hard to figure all of this blog stuff out and get good at posting things. I know there are some of you that haven't seen the boys in a while so I thought I would give you an update. Grant had his 3rd birthday in Feburary and had a big time at his birthday party. It was a blast having it at the My Gym. Cade will have his 5th (can you believe it!) birthday in May. And baby Rhett is already almost 17 months old. I never know where I am going to find him. He's like "Where's Waldo" or something. I am going to try to update this blog as often as possible so check back sometime soon! As you can see, I'm new at this and these pictures posted sideways. Oh, well. You get the idea...............

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are doing a great job!! Yay! So glad to see you on the blog list. I promise to call you this week. Love, Colleen