I chaperoned Cade's fifth grade field trip to Bicentennial Park and thought I'd document my two pics here on ye' ol' blog for posterities sake. I can so remember being a fifth grader and it still makes me smile to look back on some pictures from that period of my life. So, here it is, MY fifth grader on what may be his last elementary school field trip.....sniff sniff. Please note the seven inch standing gap between Cade and the girl we very loosely and innocently have termed his "girlfriend". It made me laugh to see them so awkwardly stand close to one another for a picture moment:) Good times!
This was actually a really great field trip. I found that at one point I was actually having fun and not one time did I feel the urge to strangle someone else's child. I consider that a chaperoning success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment