Wowzers. I know. Gone. All of that beautiful surfer boy hair....lying in the floor at my friend Jodie's. Cade's gone all mohawk as well. I was actually glad that he stepped out of his box because his entire life he's preferred that his hair resemble a ken doll....or a very straight laced accountant. And did you know Grant has two ears? And a forehead? Me neither.
I didn't shed any tear over the loss of these locks. Pretty much because I rationalized that Justin Beiber got his million dollar hair cut off and he's still just as cute as ever. And he sold a wad of it on ebay and made a mint for charity. So, if it's good enough for the Beibs, it's good enough for my kid.
Next thing you know these kids are going to be wanting tats.
They are both loving their new do's and I'm still learning to recognize my second born in a group of kids. If I don't get on the ball with it I'm going to end up leaving him at the ball park or something.
Well, a big sarcastic thanks to Daniel for all this hair nonsense. And no, Rhett is not getting in on the action. A mom has to draw the line somewhere.
2 comments:
Love it!
Did Kami give them the Braves do? They look really cute!
Post a Comment