Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Lovelies

I always love seeing the boys all spiffed up at Easter. This year I decided to get my money's worth out of Rhett's suit from the wedding and let him re-wear it for Easter Sunday. I lucked out and found Grant a suit with a vest but it didn't happen for Cade. I wasn't about to drop the required coin for something he was going to wear once on Sunday. Here's my crew looking dapper (and beautiful!) for church:

I had purchased Lanie's dress this time last year. I was so pleased that the fit was good and it turned out just yummy with my friend, Leigh, monogramming it for me. I may go bonzo with this monogramming thing. It's just so cute!
I took individuals of everyone: Here's my future financial advisor/accountant:
Here's my future boy-band member:
And my future lawyer/comedian. Can you be both?
Bobby got a shot with Elaina but somehow ended up not getting one with the boys. Boo on that.
And lastly, me and my girl.
I praise the Lord that we have something to celebrate this time of year. Christ's birth at Christmas is always worth celebrating, but without His death and resurrection we'd have no hope! Thank you, Lord for your free gift of salvation!

No comments: