We are now right in the middle of baseball bedlam......and I'm actually enjoying it (most of the time!). I have 3 very different players this year.
First, Mr. I-realize-I-have-potential-so-let's-practice:
Then there's Mr. I-want-to-play-infield-but-practice-is-overrated:
Grant has made some progress this year but his heart's not there yet....and that's okay. He's got nothin' but time. I'm super thankful that these two are on the same team this year. It makes the logistics of baseball more manageable. And it's cute.
Wow. Then I have Mr. I'm-pretty-much-a-professional-already-and-I-look-good-diving-and-sliding:
Watching this kid gives me lots of laughs. He's quite serious and tries very hard. He loves every day that's a day with one of his "big games" and is fighting mad when it rains on game day. A little growth and lots, LOTS, of practice and he might make good of the self-confidence he carries onto the field!
Bye, bye free time. Hello baseball diamond!
1 comment:
Hope they are having a great season!
Post a Comment