Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hmmmm?

Hmmmm.......I wonder where my glasses are? I sawed them like 4 days ago or somethin'....


Wellllll, good grief.....beef. I don't have a clue......boo. Maybe they're inside......or outside in the grass....flass. Why don't YOU look for 'em......book snore 'em.
The preceding is an actual conversation with an actual child that for the past month has stuck a rhyming word (or collection of letters that may or may not classify as a true word) to the end of nearly every.single.sentence that flows from his mouth. I know it's taken it's toll on the family when I hear Bobby call out, "Rhetters! Go get in the shower......bower!" It's all about communicating on their level, you know? About the glasses, I'm one day away from making good on my Target Optical Insurance. Please let me know if the rogue glasses are floating in your back yard. Nothing would surprise me at this point.....boint.

1 comment:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Too cute! Think you may have a future rapper on your hands...Toby Mac style...maybe? LOL!