This Saturday marked the official opening of baseball season for the three Morgan ballers. It coincided with Mule Day this year so we missed out on the annual mule parade and redneck sightings that usually enter us into the month of April.
Let me start by saying that opening ceremonies feels like it lasts every bit of three years. Can you imagine being a coach keeping up with 10 kids like this one for two boring hours?
Then you've got these three monkeys on the field somewhere nearby.
Bobby was keeping up with these cool cucumbers since he's the manager of their team. They were hyped up when Bobby was chosen to take part in the coach's competition to race around the bases. I, personally, was a bit nervous. I had seen several others bite the dust and I didn't want him to have to endure the embarrassment. Luckily, he made it safely around and came out on top with the fastest time.
His team went bonkers and thought he was the coolest thing ever. I was thrilled (read sarcasm) when I found out the prize for winning was kid's meals for the whole team to Captain D's!! I also affectionately refer to that as a heart attack in a box, or more immediately, diarrhea in a box. Next time Cade needs a good colon cleanse I'll send him out with his certificate.Here's to three boys starting their baseball seasons and to me not losing my mind trying to keep up with them!
2 comments:
If it weren't for keeping up with your pics, I wouldn't recognize these boys! Hope they have a great season!!
By the way, I think anyone that doesn't normally eat greasy food can use Captain D's or other such fast foods to - in your words - colon Cleanse themselves! :)
Post a Comment