Grant had scarecrow day at school today and he was NOT happy about it. I was very surprised because the night before we had his clothes all ready to go in his bedroom floor and he was nothing but excited. But when it came time in the morning to actually dress he nearly cried.

He looked at himself and said, "I just look ridiculous". He made me promise no less than 10 times that he would not be the only joker dressed like a scarecrow at school. He even went so far as having me pack a pair of jeans so that in the event he was the target of some lame clothing joke, he'd be able to run to the cubby and change.


This reminds me of another time I tried to dress a child in overalls. What's the holdup with overalls in this family??
For the record I went to school to check on Grant and he was perfectly happy and lovin' life in his scarecrow attire. Thank goodness the rest of kindergarten played along or I would have never heard the end of it!
3 comments:
Hysterical! We had the EXACT SAME scenario yesterday with career day. Do they REALLY think their Mommy people would be so cruel???
HILARIOUS! His facial expression is priceless!
HILARIOUS! His facial expression is priceless!
Post a Comment