Cade got to participate in the assembly at his school this week by being chosen to receive the Certificate of Excellence in Reading. I was really proud of him for being chosen because he really has been working hard on becoming a better reader. This week he brought home his first chapter book and did pretty well with it. I hope he develops a love for reading like I have.

The kids that were chosen this time got to compete in a relay race. It was intense let me tell ya.

Cade's team won ( I'm pretty sure) based on the way they were jumping and passing out high fives at the end.

Rhett was the biggest supporter from our family. He wasn't scared to belt out some hoopin' and hollerin'. He was seriously screaming his head off. Grant refused to be photographed but was actually there. He came home and immediately took some Ibuprofen because "all those screaming kids gave him a headache".

Way to go, Cade! Keep up the good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment