This little hoorah was just for the fam. My parents and Bobby's parents came bearing gifts and unfortunately, due to illness, the cousins didn't get to make it.This is my dad and Rhett.
Bobby's dad got a shot with the birthday boy.
As Grant was opening his presents he got to the bottom of the bag that Bobby's mother had given him and found these:

I have never in my life seen a 5 year old get so excited about All Bran crackers. He squealed and hugged the box and thanked Nana over and over for getting them for him. All the while the Star Wars ship and Indiana Jones figurines he had also gotten were laying by the wayside. If I had known that all it took to get him jazzed up were some high fiber crackers I could've saved some time and money during the planning stages. Kids........when am I ever going to figure them out??
2 comments:
Who is your cake lady? Is she good? Is she cheap? And does she do chocolate on chocolate with chocolate layers and chocolate sprinkles and chocolate letters?
I am with you on the "figuring out kids" thing. They are truly a mystery! Your cake lady did a great job, lets just hope that Cade doesn't want the Millennium Falcon on his next cake!
Post a Comment