Monday, February 9, 2009

Nothing But Blue Skies!

I LOVE days like today. After we were finished with our normal Monday routine we came home and went straight outside. The breeze was blowing just enough, nothing but blue skies everywhere I looked, and a temperature that just brings a smile to my face. I know this is short lived this time of year but I'm going to soak up every second of it. So were two of my boys. Poor Cade.....I'm always a little sad for him when it's so pretty outside and he's doing things like learning to read well, practicing addition and subtraction, and eating a cafeteria lunch (by his own choosing). That's life though. Grant and Rhett got in some much needed sunshine and played a little sandbox.
I spent my time outside trying to figure out my new camera. Here's my favorite picture of the day.
Rhett also perfected his superman swing.
It's been a low key kind of day at the Morgan's. This taste of unseasonably warm weather has me itching for spring! It will be here before I know it........then the unbearable hottness of summer will be upon us and I'll be wishing for fall. Then there goes another season and another year..........time passes too quickly these days.






2 comments:

Becky said...

I agree this weather is awesome! It just makes me happy and your right time does pass too quickly.

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Yes! The weather has been amazing and our boys have really been enjoying it. I love your pics!