Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Party! Party!

We had the big birthday bash at the Gymboree play place over the weekend. Rhett had a great time playing with his buds. Bobby, on the other hand, was wishing we had had the party at Pump it Up or something. He thought the party was too babyish. I did remind him that the child had just turned 3 even though Rhett would swear to you that it was his fifth birthday. No kidding.My cake lady did a great job on the Diego cake. Rhett was so excited to see baby Jaguar on there. He is slightly obsessed with this nino and his gato. I think one of Rhett's favorite parts was the parachute. It seems parachutes are always a bit hit with kiddos. I'm considering buying one for the Morgan home. I believe it would be a good investment........kind of like our jumphouse. We could bring it out at all the Morgan Family Extravaganzas that we have.
I was lucky enough to catch Rhett for one pic with the birthday boy. He was not into photo ops or kisses from anyone on his party day. Too busy running I guess.
Several of the kids were too excited about the play area to even eat the cake. I was practically forcing them to eat it. Even after that we came home with an entire Diego head that needed to be eaten. To keep from completely torturing myself I sent it with Bobby to work (along with a very large bag of Halloween candy). I tell you what, those work people will eat anything.


Here's to another birthday come and gone. I'll try not to be sad. These are just some of the most precious times and I've come to realize that they pass in the blink of an eye. Next up for birthdays: Bobby. Here he comes 3-2. Yikes!









2 comments:

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Looks like a blast! Smart thinking on sending the cake and candy to Bobby's work....unfortunately Tol works from his office in our home. Hence, I am forced to eat all the leftover sweets myself!!!!!!!!! Im sure my teeth will be completely rotten at my next dental check-up
:0

Mommy said...

Love that cake! Tell Bobby that Gymboree is not too babyish for a THREE YEAR OLD! Yes, in the blink of an eye.

M