Apparently we have "Droids" in the yard. After scouring the area looking for my children I made one last pass down the sidewalk yelling their names. That's when I heard lots of "shhhshes" coming from the bushes. (Hey, that was quite poetic. Read it again if you must.) I went back inside and grabbed the camera because, folks, that's just what I do. Look closely. You can see all three but I must admit they did a great job camouflaging themselves.

Rhett emerged and I questioned him as to what was going on. His reply? Hiding from Battle Droids. Of course. What else could it have been?

Cade was poised and ready with the most powerful weapon known to mankind....... The Buzz Lightyear AK47.

And when Grant ran out in his best army man fashion using hand signals and the whole nine yards, I was able to photograph him with his fighting face.

They apparently did a great job fighting off the droids because I neither saw one nor was attacked by one while spending time outside in the unseasonably warm weather. Just one more day in the life of three star wars lovin', active imaginationing, high energy using b-o-y-s.
1 comment:
That's great! I love the fact that Grant was using hand signals. Where do they get this stuff?!?
Post a Comment